Call for 2.8.2 soon

great. I too waited too long to begin playing with 2.6.
It was a pain to get everything going but now I'm in pretty good shape.

On via686a, sometimes it would register and sometimes it wouldn't.
Try rmmoding and modprobing a few times. I think if I rmmodded the
whole i2c stack including i2c-core and starting over it would show up.
Haven't gotten to the bottom of it yet. Maybe you can.

Thanks for fixing sensors segfault.