ASB100 PWM

> > Mark, can you explain to Vitaly how to produce a complete dump, as
> > you just did?
>
> Look again, he already did that.

Oh, you're right. Sorry.

> > I'd also need at least a third user's dump, together with the model
> > information (A or not). Without that, there will be too many
> > registers that could be the one we are after. Of course, more dumps
> > would be welcome. The more we have, the easier the work will be.
>
> OK, if the opportunity comes up.  Really I'm not sure the effort
> would be worth it... my ASB100 !A ignores writes to pwm1 with no
> harm done AFAICS.

You're right. I sure have better things to do, and actually it's simply
impossible to come to a conclusion with only two dumps. Let's keep them
in a corner until the day we have at least two more, then we'll see.
After all, we don't have a datasheet for the ASB100 so we shouldn't even
be supporting it.

That said, had I to bet on a register, I would choose 0x85 in bank 3.
But I admit I must have less than 1% chance to have it right ;)

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/