Problems with w83781d module

> I tried all of the methods below and still no success.  I have
> attached a file containing the results from dmesg.

Looks like a problem with the bus driver, not the client driver. With
the force_w83791d option, the w83781d driver shouldn't possibly refuse
to load, unless the bus itself is broken.

Could you try loading a driver for one of the other chips you have on
that bus (you have so many, it's just amazing)? For example, try
adm1026, adm9240, adm1021 and/or lm75. If all of them fail to work, this
means that the bus driver isn't working as intended.

> I appreciate the help.

You're welcome. We appreciate the feedback :)

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/