I2C documentation in Linux 2.6

Hi Greg,

Attached are two updates for inclusion to Documentation/i2c in Linux
2.6.

The first file is the document I wrote (and you reviewed) about porting
client drivers to Linux 2.6. The retained name is "porting-clients" (in
line with writing drivers). I won't commit it to i2c/lm_sensors2 CVS,
since that document is of no use outside of the 2.6 kernel (and I'm
bored keeping files in sync).

The second file is a patch to writing-clients. The current version in
Linux 2.6 still mentions the old module reference counting mechanism.
The patch brings it to the same version we have in i2c CVS, where that
section has been updated.

Please apply to

--
Jean Delvare