Trying to find device chrontel 7009

Hi Jean,

> I downloaded the 7009's data sheet and it happens that is not designed
> for the I2C interface. Why did you think you would find it here? To me,
> it's obvious it can't be there. You have to look for it somewhere else.

I would be so sorry if this is the truth. So I wasted your time. Here is the
sentence I concluded that it could be connected to i2c:

6. Register Control
The CH7009 is controlled via a serial port. The serial port bus uses only the
SPC clock to latch data into registers, and does not use any internally
generated clocks so that the device can be written to in all power down
modes. The device retains all register states.

I somehow thought, because its a synchonous serial bus, it could be a i2c.

Sorry that I wasted so much time of you,

bye,
od

--
od at fli4l.de * http://www.fli4l.de/ * the on(e) disk router