I2C crash - ADM1021

Jean, I will try the latest sensors-detect and report back to you.  I
won't be able to do it until much later today or tomorrow as my daughter
is in a soccer tournament and I will be away most of today and tomorrow
(if she makes the finals -- on esp?re toujours.).

One question.  If I do NOT insert the lm90 driver, but decide to use
adm1021 (gulp), do I still need to ignore ports 0x4c and 0x4e?  I would
imagine I would ignore 0x18 and 0x4e since lm90 appears to be at 0x4c.
Maybe I'll back up again and try.....

I'll keep you informed.  Thanks again!

--
Peter Hyman
Home:(609)395-1211 Office: (609)655-1184, Fax:(609)655-0285