Donation.

> I like your website. I am involved in development of Temperature and
> Systems Monitoring Devices for Analog Devices.
>
> If you need evaluation systems for any of our temperature and systems
> monitoring products let me know and I'll send you them free.

Thanks a lot for the kind proposal. We always have been receiving a
great cooperation from Analog Devices, you're probably the sensor
company with the best support :)

I plan to add support for the ADM1032 (BTW, do you know of a motherboard
that has an ADM1032 on it?), so I sure would be happy if you could
provide one sample for me to work on. That said, I don't know how I
could interface such a sample with my computer. I suppose that I would
need some special test bench that plugs on the parallel port or similar?
Is it something you can provide too, or that I can buy somewhere?

Thanks a lot for your nice words and great support.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/