Donation.

Hi,

I like your website. I am involved in development of Temperature and Systems Monitoring Devices for Analog Devices.

If you need evaluation systems for any of our temperature and systems monitoring products let me know and I'll send you them free.

Regards,
Se?n.

Temperature and Systems Monitoring group,
The Applications Department,
Analog Devices,
Raheen Business Park,
Limerick,