Some nice feature

I don't know.  I could use a good book on XML for xmas. ;')

Obviously flame bait.  Libsensors is a decent API if it is looked into.
Lm_sensors is the standard for hardware health monitoring in Linux.
It's not nessesary to get in a war of words defending it's ease of
application.  If another project works better, then of course there is
no harm if they go with that.

Phil