Problems with a drivers

Hi,

first of all thank's for your answer. Finally all is now working.

I think that I did a mistake. I used a vanilla kernel and not a kernel from
debian. I did it because I needed to patch with the openmosix patch. So,
after when I compiled and used the debian packages with my kernel I found
that first I have some problems to compile it (differents i2c.h headers) and
after a core dump.

So, as you said, I followed the instruccions and I patch the kernel, althought
I use the deb packages of lmsensors and i2c.

Otherwise i have now my cluster running with openmosix and the lmsensors
working together (ker2.4.21 and lm 2.8).

Thank's again.

Leo

A Diumenge 28 Setembre 2003 22:45, Jean Delvare va escriure: