lm-sensors 2.8 serious bug

Hello!

I am a user of gentoo linux and I have just installed masked
lm-sensors-2.8.0 and i2c-2.8.0. After running sensors detect
which detected my chipset and sensors I ran it and it seriously crashed
linux after trying to load adm1021 module (the machine stopped
responding to anything so I had to turn it off completely, even the
reset button was not enough)
My system is running on ABIT NF7-S motherboard. (I dont know if this is
important information but I have AthlonXP 2100+ and Radeon 9600 Pro)
The modules that sensors-detect put in /etc/conf.d/lm_sensors are:
MODULE_0=i2c-nforce2
MODULE_1=i2c-isa
MODULE_2=adm1021
MODULE_3=eeprom
MODULE_4=w83781d

I hope that I helped somehow with this information.