lm_sensors && Asus ASB100

* Jean Delvare <khali at linux-fr.org> [2003-09-07 17:17:29 +0200]:

> I do have an AS99127F for testing, if none of you do. However, note that
> I'm rather busy these days (well, weeks), so it will take some time
> before I can test anything seriously. (The more problematic thing being
> that I have *no* Internet access at all for now. This mail was composed
> off-line. I hope I'll have at least a 56kpbs line within a week, to
> start with.)

Ah good, I was wondering who else has this chip for testing - I don't.

* Benoit Plessis <benoit.plessis at tuxfamily.org> [2003-09-08 21:31:33 +0200]:

> Actually as i said to mhoffman i do have an as99127f for testing and

OK.

> what i did works quite well (at least it didn't exactly like the
> way of w83781d :p). But i do have some pb with my as99127f (beeping ..;

Common enough I guess.  Eventually we intend to remove the init code from
the drivers (equivalent to module param. "init=0") which should solve this
once and for all.  My independent asb100 module is written that way.

> quite strange thing). I was waiting for news from hoffman but i did
> forget to subscribe to the list :( so i'll do this now :)

Sorry for the delay... but I'm also preparing to move again.  Not cross
continent like my previous move, although it still takes time.

Maybe someone else with CVS access can review/commit your changes more
quickly than I can at the moment?

Regards,

--
Mark M. Hoffman