driver W83784

Make the on-chip temp sensor be temp1.

On the ram array, it's a strange winbond convention
that calls some of the registers a ram array but not others.
It doesn't really matter to us.
You can implement the driver local storage (variables in struct
w83784_data)
any way you want. If you can have more efficient code by
putting it a big 'ram' array then why not?