driver W83784

> what standards we have are in doc/developers/proc.
> the two examples you cited, we don't have standards for.

Ok thank you.

Good news. Driver works, but I have there for sensors data ram one array
called 'ram'.

Rest of values obtained from various registers are stored
in variables pwm_duty[] etc.

I guess I should remove the monolithic 'ram' array and split it into
logicaly smaller pieces. Right ?

Also I would like ask about the register adress mappings.

For example on lower reg number is stored temp2 and on next temp1.
I solved this by ordering the sysctl numbers. T2 got lower.

Is it OK or should I make some #define with mapping macro ?

Regards

Rudolf