W83L785TS-S

Hi Alex,

Do you have support for the Winbond W83L785TS-S? Looks like it is needed
on the Asus A7N8X. I took a look at the datasheet, it seems to be a
rather simple one-temperature only chip, except that there are two
registers (at 53h and 85h) for temperature correction and limit
configuration. Damn Winbond, the datasheet is awfully poor and written
in a very approximative english. I just can't figure out what I'm
supposed to do with these registers. And of course I don't have that
chip handy, so I can't experiment myself. If you have any clue, it'll be
appreciated :)

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare