nforce2 i2c module compilation

got a new build log for you, again i don't have shrike installed but
severn...

I commented out the line for the nforce2 in the
lm_sensors-2.8.0/kernel/busses/Modules.mk file and this build file is the
result.  I also followed your steps you sent last time to produce that.  I
have to admit I don't like the default kernel Redhat provided as it
shutsdown my USB ports for whatever reason which makes connecting to the
internet via my 56k modem impossible along with the mouse so all my emails
come from Windows until I can build things for the
2.4.21-20.1.2024.2.1.nptlcustom kernel.  S'pose that's what I get for
jumping on and using a beta.

Jason

All messages originating from me are digitally signed to
ensure authenticity.

If any message is not signed it could be due to one of the following to
reasons:

1.  my email client isn't working and I've had to use the web browser
2.  it isn't from me and could be a virus

All content contained herein is copyright (or copyleft...) of the sender.

All messages are scanned using the latest virus definitions
for Norton Antivirus 2003 prior to sending.