nforce2 i2c module compilation

the /lib/modules thingo wasn't a symlink anymore after 8 to my notice... i
checked it when i installed 9 and thought it very odd when it wasn't... i
know that all my other kernels except arjan's 2.6 test ones use the symlink
method

as to gcc3.3 it is the standard compiler with severn, although gcc3.2 is
provided as a fallback in a gcc32-3.2.3-something-or-other.rpm (i think it
is but it could still be 3.2.2 but i'm not sure...)

i'll give your steps a check through and let you know although i will admit
i did try patching the kernel with the nvidia nforce agpgart driver in rh9,
severn comes with it already included thankfully so a "vanilla" redhat
kernel config should be easy...

Jason

All messages originating from me are digitally signed to
ensure authenticity.

If any message is not signed it could be due to one of the following to
reasons:

1.  my email client isn't working and I've had to use the web browser
2.  it isn't from me and could be a virus

All content contained herein is copyright (or copyleft...) of the sender.

All messages are scanned using the latest virus definitions
for Norton Antivirus 2003 prior to sending.