One-liner fix for i2c-velleman (and problems with i2c-tsunami)

Ok, final patchsets.

i2c-alpha.patch just includes Oleg's i2c-elektor fixes (the
i2c-velleman fix has already made it to CVS).

lm_sensors-alpha.patch includes various one-line fixes to drivers
(mostly missing headers).  Most of these drivers (like i2c-i810,
i2c-amd8111, i2c-nforce2) are currently useless on Alpha, but
may one day be useful (remember the AMD Irongate northbridge?)
Besides, if we're going to leave them in the standard build
vector, we should at least have them not break the build.

i2c-tsunami... well... the file I got from Oleg is the same as
what's already in CVS.  I did some minor fixes (the struct
initialization change and a few added includes), but I lack the
knowledge/hardware to get it working.

Since i2c-tsunami just reads an SPD, I say let Oleg get to it
when he gets to it.  I don't think very many people will be
broken-hearted over not being able to read their DIMM clock or
some other such thing. ;)

For now, i2c-tsunami build targets are commented out in
kernel/busses/Module.mk.  They should be re-enabled when the
driver works again.

--
Kelledin
it still cost four figures to fix?"