One-liner fix for i2c-velleman on alpha

i2c-velleman.c needs to pick up the HZ macro.  It does this fine
on x86, but it needs a little extra help on alpha.  Patch
attached; doesn't appear to break the x86 compile.

I don't actually have or use this device, so someone else will
need to test this out...I just wanted i2c to compile.

Also, I'm seeing a lot of "cast from pointer to integer of
different size" warnings compiling this same driver, mostly
having to do with the CTRL macro.  This worries me, especially
on 64-bit platforms.  Should I be worried in this case?

--
Kelledin
it still cost four figures to fix?"