Intel 82801DA ICH4

> Hello,
>
> I am seeking support for the Intel 82801DA ICH4 Southbridge (Reference
> to ticket # 1345)
>
> Here comes lspci -v and lspci -n output:
> (...)

I don't see any I2C bus here. Asus is known to hide them. Please follow
the instructions in prog/hotplug/README.p4b. Note that you need hotplug
support on your kernel. I think we don't officialy support the 82801DA,
but if it's close enough to the 82801DB, I suppose it should work (maybe
we'll have to add a device ID, but I doubt even this will be necessary).

Tell us how it goes, so that we can add support for your bus or simply
claim we already support it.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/