I2C patch for Linux 2.4

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 09:58:59AM +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> > Individual diffs are good.  In an incremental fashion is even better
> > (this one fixes up the core files to match cvs, this one adds one
> > driver, etc...)
>
> OK, let's go.

At first glance, this looks really good.

But I'm strapped for time, trying to finish up stuff in time for OLS
and the kernel summit next week, so I'm not going to have a chance to
really look at it for about a week or so.

It's in my todo box, so I will get too it, sorry for the delay...

thanks,

greg k-h