SAA1064 sensors chip driver

> Ok here's the first version - all functions work on my setup so far,
> please have a look at it, if everything went right or if I got
> something basically wrong. I guess the proc-interface is
> self-explaining for sensors-experts, and I'll supply you with
> doc-files for the module, too, soon.

I'll take a look at it tomorrow. BTW, how may I get my hands on such a
device? I have to say I'd *love* playing around with a 4-digit LCD
display :) How do you get it plugged on your computer? Using the
parallel port I guess?

> BTW: Hmpf, my last mail did go to the common address (stupid
> mailing-client), I'm forwarding it to yours now. If anyone asks, tell
> the other's it was a mistake, please :-)

This is what you are expected to do! The more eyes read you, the better.
There are only a few dozens persons on the list, on purpose. So people
on the list *are* interested in the project and will want to know
everything that's going on.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/