SAA1064 sensors chip driver

Hello,

I've started to write an i2c sensors chip driver for the Philips SAA1064 LED
driver (on http://www.magoa.net/linux/index.php?view=kathrein you can see
two of those working). Work is progressing, first tests already work with
2.4.20, as that thing is really easy to handle (I used to drive it with
from userspace before). I'd hereby like to request a driver ID
(I2C_DRIVERID_SAA1064) and yes, you may put my name onto the new drivers
page if you like :-). Also, I'd like to be added as a recipient for the
lm_sensors mailing list. Please enter lists at magoa.net, as that's the
account I am using to manage my mailing lists.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt