Dell Poweredge

I have a Dell Poweredge 4200 with 2 LM87 chips. I didn't see any information
on this particular scenario except that dell was working on it. Obviously
they haven't, are there any plans to try to get these to work with
lm_sensors??

If a motherboard is needed or access to one of these computers, I have a
dead motherboard and a live system online that I would be willing to allow
access to.