i2c-pcf-epp license

Hi folks,

We are about to make your I2c module "i2c-pcf-epp" part of the Linux
kernel 2.4 tree. Unfortunately, there is no license specified for your
module. So I am here to ask you to confirm I can set the license for
this module to GPL. This is the standard license for Linux kernel
modules. See:
  http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
for more details about this license.

If you accept, we'll be able to make your module part of the Linux
kernel (2.4).

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/