About to release

I'm ready when you guys are.  I will be out Friday and Saturday, but
otherwise I can release when we're ready.  I'm assuming we are still
grabbing HEAD from cvs for the releases?  If there are any differences
to how I should release, just update doc/developers/checklist for me,
and I'll take care of the rest.

Thanks again for the continued hard work!

Phil

PS- I've been thinking more about moving all the Lm_sensors off my
company's hardware and onto a dedicated server (no rush, though).  I'd
love to get a Penguin Computing 1u server for this... I wonder if we are
'near and dear' enough to their hearts to get a donation? ;')  Anybody
have connections?