EMC6D100 patch

Doh...  Found it.

I did the original coding against 2.7.0 and then ported to cvs.  Didn't notice
that I needed to move the #defines from sensors.h to lm85.c.

Sorry...

Unfortunately, my current development system has a 2.4.7 kernel and won't
compile without tweaks, so I can't verify the new patch compiles just yet.
I'll make sure CVS lk2-4 compiles before I re-submit.

:v)