LM83 driver

If anyone could take a look at my code for the LM83, I'd appreciate it.
This is my first driver, as you must know. I followed the guidelines in
doc/developers/new_drivers, tried to follow the coding standards, but I
may have missed a few things.

I propose the following changes to new_drivers file:

- Change the recommended driver to use as a template. The writer should
use the driver that is the more similar to the chip he is writing a
driver for. I personally used much more the lm75 and adm1021 drivers
than the recommended lm78. And actually, using two different drivers as
templates was great.

- Don't ask for testing with 2.2 kernels! Maybe we should add a line
about sending a 2.5 version (if possible) to Greg KH instead?

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/