LM83 support

I would recommend extending the adm1021 driver.  It's a relatively
simple driver and not nearly as complex as the w83781d.  And the
supported chips have fewer differences.

You should probably look at modularizing the extended features somewhat.
  You can look at my lm85.c driver for an example.

Also, could you change the adm1023 support a bit?  It puts the
temperature offset value in with the min, max and current values.  But
this breaks the print routines in sensors.  The temp offset(s) should be
in their own sysctl.

:v)

--
Philip Pokorny, Director of Engineering
Tel: 415-358-2635   Fax: 415-358-2646   Toll Free: 888-PENGUIN