website newdrivers.html

> I've been using Netscape 4 Composer for the newdrivers and supported
> pages. I can switch to Mozilla 1.4 Composer if that will help -
>
> please give me guidance on how to not undo your fixes...

Well, the general advice would be *not* to use any HTML front-end for
editing. HTML is easy enough, methinks. Especially for adding/deleting
entries in an already well-formated array. Take a look and I think
you'll agree.

BTW, Netscape 4 Composer is the worst HTML editor I've ever seen. I'd
have add "by far" if this wasn't for Microsoft Frontpage ;) I don't know
if Mozilla Composer is any better.

And also, please add (or update) a timestamp at the beginning of the
comments field when editing an entry. I think it is a very valuable
information for our readers to know if the information they read are
fresh or not. Facts are, some of the information seems to be out-dated
:/

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/