LM83 sensor

> lm_sensors work with ITE 8705 chip, but sensors value incorect (CPU
> temp. is very high, voltages not corespond value shown in BIOS, etc.)
>
> Also send screenshot form Sandra 2003

Thanks for the shot. Unfortunately, it doesn't say on which chipset each
sensor is located :/

I've added preliminary LM83 detection to our sensors-detect script.
Could you please get it from

http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/prog/detect/sensors-detect
and give it a try? Preferably unload all sensors modules before doing so
and send us a whole log of the script run (using script or whatever).

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/