[Fwd: I2C driver]

> I need to write a driver to interface a device on the I2C bus, and
> would like to use the existing I2C drivers as a starting point. I have
> tried to access the page referenced as "Pybe Faber has written an
> excellent page clarifying the structure of my driver. Thanks, Pybe!"
> without luck. It get an access error. Is it possible to get this page
> some other way?

Not that we know of. Google says you could try to contact Pybe at
pybe at dutndo7.tn.tudelft.nl or pybe at dse.nl. Let us know if you can obtain
the new address for the page (if it as been moved somewhere), maybe we
could add it to our links page.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/