PWM control script

Yes that was me, next time I will add my name to the comments.

We need only one, I just wanted you to confirm it's OK to replace pwmtest, the only changes to pwmtest's functionality are:
  5 seconds delay, replacing the 3 seconds
  let the user decide whether a fan responds to changes of PWM value
  appended fancontrol configuration dialog (can be skipped)

Marius