ECS-k7s5a sensors

> After rebooting linux brought to my attention on boot, that lm_sensors
> has a error and stats i need to run modprobe even then it still says
> the same thing..
>
> Just wanted to give you a head ups on what has happened so far.

We'd need more details if you want us to help you. Tell us what the
warnings were, what you tried, what happened then. Show us what
sensors-detect reported (full log), and what sensors displays.

"It doesn't work" alone is not something we can work on.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/