ECS-k7s5a sensors

> hi there... My name is Joseph. Im running a k7s5a motherboard. When I
> try and use the lm-sensors progam it says I have no sensors. I know
> the motherboard does, by useing MBM5 on Windows. I was wondering where
> I can find a update So I can use the same senors under Gkrellm. If
> there out there.. Thanks for the help in advance.

Hi Joseph.

You should run 'sensors-detect' as root. It will detect the sensors on
your motherboard and tell you what changes are needed to your system
config files in order to have them working (part of this will even be
automated if your distribution is compliant).

Let us know how it goes.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/