Some very strange problems with lm-sensors

> I think I have tried just everything i could so thats why I decided to
> ask it here. I hope i gave enough info otherwise you can just mail me.
>
> Is there any irc channel or something were a lot of lm-sensors users
> hang out ?

We actually met on IRC and solved the problem. Two problems where
actually found: old libsensors.so causing sensors to crash, and modules
loaded in the wrong order causing sensors to see no sensors at all.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/