adm1026 on dual opteron : No sensors Found

> I have not had segfault problems running 'sensors'.
>
> segfaults are most often caused when there are different versions of
> libsensors installed on the system and the wrong one is being picked.
> (/lib/libsensors instead of lm_sensors-2.7.0/lib/libsensors).  Did you
> replace or delete the original /lib/libsensors libraries or set
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH to modify the library search path?

By the way, someone once suggested that this kind of issue could be
avoided if we bumped the library revision number. I think that person
was right, but I don't know how to do this and I don't want to break
anything. Could someone with more knowledge with regards to this topic
take care of it?

If nobody does, I guess I'll end up doing it by myself, but beware the
consequences ;)

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/