Tyan Thunder LE-T (S2518) boards

Hello All,
I wanted to do my bit for the community so I'm posting a sensors.conf file
for
Tyan Thunder LE-T (S2518) boards. Please note there are different revisions
of this board so the bus line might need to be changed on your system.
Also, I'm posting init.d startup file I wrote for my system.
Thanks to the developers for all the hard work!
-Daniel