ADM1026

I'm got the driver mostly written and the support added to
sensors/sensors.conf.  I've done some limited testing.  It would be
great to have a demo board to test with.  I hope to have the driver
posted today or Friday at the latest.

:v)

--
Philip Pokorny, Senior Engineer
Tel: 415-358-2635   Fax: 415-358-2646   Toll Free: 888-PENGUIN