ADM1026

Hi Mary, thanks for the note.  We're currently in the process of
developing a driver for the ADM1026.  We are also in the middle of some
restructuring after our inclusion of Lm_sensors into Linus' kernel
source tree.  I'll pass your offer of assistance to Philip Pokorny who
is currently working on the ADM1026 driver.

Phil