Cannot have lm-sensors work with my NV7m ABIT motherboard

Mark, I call upon you. Come to our help! :))

> I removed all the modules I don't need for lm-sensors, actually, all
> the modules that may access the i2c bus.
> (...)
> The big problem, is that, although I have removed all the modules from
> /lib/modules/[name of my kernel]/kernel/[whatsoever] and put them in
> another directory so that they can't be found by the system (I had
> begun with renaming them, but the system could always find them, so I
> renamed the directories in which they were, but it was the same...), I
> still get this when doing sensors-detect:
> (...)
> Client found at address 0x00
> Client found at address 0x01
> Client found at address 0x02
> Client found at address 0x03
> Client found at address 0x04
> Client found at address 0x05
> Client found at address 0x06
> Client found at address 0x07
> Client found at address 0x08
> Client found at address 0x09
> Client found at address 0x0a
> Client found at address 0x0b
> Probing for `Smart Battery'... Failed!
> Client found at address 0x0c
> Client found at address 0x0d
> (...)
> So? Do you have any idea, or did I put my finger on something
> completly crazy???

Well, sort of. Since it seems we can't blame any other driver, must be
our fault. I don't know what to do next, except wait for Mark to have
some time for us.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/