Cannot have lm-sensors work with my NV7m ABIT motherboard

> I own a ABIT NV7m motherboard with a AMD ATHLON CPU, based on the
> nVIDIA nForce 420D chipset. The built-in chip appears to be a Winbond
> W83627HF, which is normally supported by lm-sensors.
>
> But when I do sensors-detect (as root), here is what I get:

(...)

It looks like you had some drivers already loaded when you ran
sensors-detect, and it confused the script. So, please first unload all
sensors-related modules (using rmmod, and check with lsmod), issue a
"depmod -a" just to make sure, and run sensors-detect again. Do *NOT*
answer yes when asked about non-detectable adapters. Your adapter is on
the PCI bus, it is known and you probably don't have anything else
(nothing useful anyway).

Let us know what happens then.

--
Jean Delvare