IBM x345

Hi

my name is Peter Stelmachovic and I am  a sort of admin at our
institution.
I have a question concerning the IBM X345 server. The server has an
Hitachi
Integrated system management processor (ISMP) H8S2148
for health monitoring. What I would like to know whether the chip is
supported
by lm_sensors or if at least you know anything about it.

I know that there is a RSA Adapter which can communicate with the H8
chip and that
there are linux drivers (written  by IBM) for the adapter. But we do
not have that adapter so what I am asking is if there is a possibility
how to use the H8 chip or at least how to read the health status
directly
without the RSA Adapter.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day

Peter Stelmachovic