PC97317 support.

Hi,

I'm just curious if you plan on adding support for the National Semi.
PC97317 and it's family.  These chips are in most modern Dell servers AFAIK.

I found the datasheet which indicates all the appropriate registers and
the like.  Since I'm very timmid when it comes to playing with stuff
such as this, I can't offer very much programming help.  But I can offer
hardware with this chip for testing (must remain here, remote access only).

Would any of this be of any help?

Datasheet:
http://www.national.com/ds/PC/PC87317.pdf

Take care,