Fwd: Testing LM85 driver

I see you made it onto the mailing list. Welcome.

Hadn't seen that 2.5.65 was out.
I was just looking at the diffs between CVS and 2.5.64.
It isn't huge but it's growing.

As I'm not running a 2.5 kernel and am not following LKML, I don't have
any visibility into which of the changes actually are tested/work.
With Cristoph making all those changes it would have been a lot
of work to keep up with the backporting to CVS.
If he's done and things start coming through us again,
then it makes sense to sync up with 2.5.65.