Fwd: Testing LM85 driver

your patch is checked in.
Thanks again for generating such a complete patch,
and for being willing to make changes to fit our evolving standards.
And thanks to the rest of you for testing.

After I checked it in unchanged, I then made some cleanups and changes
to get it to compile in CVS.
While I was happy to do the changes, it would be helpful
if you wish to test my changes, or
for any subsequent development, if you used CVS as a base.
Unfortunately CVS is a little challenging at the moment,
and you will need i2c-CVS as well.
Let me know if you need any help.

mds