spam on this list

Sorry, I know the spam is a hassle.  It would be nice to have a
moderator who can screen everything, but that takes too much time and
delays emails.  Right now there is a procmail script which tags likely
spam and puts in a X-SBClass: header.  If it is followed by 'Spam', then
it is almost certainly spam, if it is followed by 'Blocked', then it
scores high as being potential spam.  You should be able to set some
rules in your mail client to throw those emails into a seperate folder.
It's not bullet proof (some legit mails get tagged wrong, and vice
versa), but it seems to be about 95% accurate in my experience.

BTW- If there are some recommendations on better alternatives, let me know.

Phil