lm_sensors on ThinkPads

So, there are lots of manufacturers of RFID chips, but none which have
the functionality like the Atmel chip in question which we must blacklist.

I.e., I'm wondering if we can blacklist specific machines (e.g. older
Thinkpads), or need to blacklist anything (including possible future
machines) with this sort of RFID capability. (Sounds like the later,
which is unfortunate.)

Just trying to wrap my head around this.  Thanks!

Phil