Sensors & Transducers

Welcome to Sensors Web Portal
INTERNATIONAL FREQUENCY SENSOR ASSOCIATION (IFSA) NEWSLETTER
ISSN 1726-6017   http://www.sensorsportal.com

This monthly e-newsletter, written by the editors of Sensors & Transducers e-Digest, delivers the product
and research news you asked for, and updates you on happenings in the sensor science and industry.

Who should read this Newsletter ? All who are interested in the newest information and trends in
sensors, transducers, MEMS and sensor instrumentation, including DAQ.

Dear Sir/Madam !

May I take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year ! I wish you and
your family the best of everything life has to offer. Thanks for all the support you've given us this year
at Sensors Web Portal. We hope we've done a good job for you, and we plan to continue this service
in 2003.

With best wishes,
Sergey Y. Yurish, Editor.

II. Sensors and Transducers e-Shop

The first on-line B2B and B2C shop for different sensors, transducers, DAQ systems and measuring
instruments has been opened at Sensors Web Portal. Here you will be able to find products from
different manufacturers and distributors at very comparative prices and, of course, with essential
discount due to on-line purchases. All manufacturers, distributors and suppliers are welcome to
submit products to Sensors Web Portal's e-Shop:
http://www.sensorsportal.com/HTML/E-SHOP/e-shop.htm

III. Monthly Sensors Web Portal Up-date Briefs:

NEWS:

* New issue of Sensors & Transducers e-Digest, No.12, December 2002 is in the S&T DIGEST
section with articles, products and business news:
http://www.sensorsportal.com/HTML/DIGEST/New_Digest.htm

1) New Way of Measuring Water Content in a Variety of Organic Solvents;

2) Novel Intrinsically Safe LVDT's Position Sensors;

3) Accelerometers Offer a Cost-Effective Solution for High Accuracy Measurements;

4) The CMOS Line Sensors;

5) New Multichannel Signal Conditioners with TEDS Sensor Option;

6) Analog Devices Extends its Microconverter Family to Include Large Memory and Higher Speed Core;

7) Endevco Working with National Instruments to Lead Development of Open Standards with "Plug and
Play" Sensors Program;

Deadline for articles and press releases for the next issue of S&T e-Digest is 20 January 2003.

* B2B and B2C sensors e-Shop: http://www.sensorsportal.com/HTML/E-SHOP/e-shop.htm

* 2000-2002 S&T e-Digest Contents are available on-line free
http://www.sensorsportal.com/HTML/DIGEST/2000_2002_Contents.htm

* "Sensor Review" journal's contents page has been started at
http://www.sensorsportal.com/HTML/sensor_review.htm

* Quick Poll in the FORUMS section with poll: 'What is your favourite sensors journal ?'
Please take just a moment to vote and see how your colleagues answered, too. It is very important
because of we would like to know you opinion and prepare in our publications the best for you in 2003!
Thank you beforehand. http://www.sensorsportal.com/HTML/Forums.htm

UP-DATED:

* Sensors Industry News subsection in NEWS section: http://www.sensorsportal.com/HTML/News.html

* Sensors journals, magazines, newsletters on-line SUBSCRIPTION section (Biosensors and IEEE
Sensors Journal subscriptions are available on-line now);

* OTHER sensor section with another article about Soft Sensors;

* PRESSURE, TEMPERATURE and HUMIDITY Lists of Manufacturers;

* Marketplace 2 (sensors market reviews. Please see the select menu);

* Standardization section (there are two new articles);

* Training Courses (Chemo- and Biosensors course in 2003);

* Links section (coming sensors related events 2003-2004);

* Tool section (There is a collection of links to interactive Web sites that estimate, calculate, convert, etc.
In other words they do the works for you);

* SENSORS WISH LIST with new inquires: http://www.sensorsportal.com /HTML/Wish_list.htm

* There are 3 new contents of 'Sensors and Actuators' (A: Physical) and (B: Chemical) Journals with
access to abstracts of articles: http://www.sensorsportal.com/HTML/Links.html

IV. This could be your company!
Your message could be in the next issue of this newsletter !

If you are interested in sponsoring 'Sensors & Transducers' Newsletter and wish to appear in the next issue,
please contact our sales manager:

Jim Stewart, Canada, USA and International
mailto:sales at sensorsportal.com

New Media Information Kit 2003 on request.

Do you have comments about this newsletter? Send them to Sensors Web Portal at
mailto:info at sensorsportal.com

To unsubscribe from the Newsletter, reply to this e-mail message, enter "Unsubscribe" in Subject line and
the following text in the body of the message: unsubscribe <your email address>. Be sure, that you have
received this Newsletter to <your email address> if you are using the e-mail redirection.

With best regards,

Dr. Sergey Y. Yurish,
IFSA Vice President
International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA)
European Office:
Bandera str., 12
79013, Lviv, UA
Tel./fax: +380 322 970857