(from cvs) sensors binary compile probs on rh8

>From reading 'man ld.so' and 'man ldconfig', it's apparent that /usr/lib and /lib are searched _after_ all
the libraries listed in /etc/ld.so.conf. So the only problem is if /usr/local/lib is not listed
in /etc/ld.so.conf at all.

Did you have /usr/local/lib/ in /etc/ld.so.conf or did you have to add it?

If Redhat doesn't have /usr/local/lib in there, I think that's the check we need to have.